* It is a technical conference with a primary focus to provide training/teaching sessions that are immediately benefical to the broadest range of IT professionals in their day-to-day jobs. We accomplish this with numerous national and international speakers delivering 75 minute sessions.
* A charitable non-profit event organized by local area volunteers. Even though it is a free event, we ask that you support the community and PLEASE bring TWO CANS or TWO BUCKS. All canned food will be donated to the NWA Food Bank and all proceeds will be donated to the The Jones Center.
NWA Food Bank The Jones Center
* Since our first event in the Tulsa area back in 1996, many other communities have been following our example by hosting their own TechFest events: VancouverTechFest, HoustonTechFest, DallasTechFest, AlbertaTechFest and IndyTechFest. Bookmark TechFests.com to keep updated about all these various events.
We are very PROUD to now bring the event to NorthWest Arkansas!
Who Should Attend?
* Every IT Professional
* IT Job seekers and IT Recruiters and Hiring Managers
* Developers of all languages
* Graphic and Web Designers
* Infrastructure, IT and System Administrators
* eMarketing Professionals
* Project Managers
* Compliance Managers
* IT Directors and Managers
* Chief Compliance Officers
* Chief Security Officers
* CEOs/Executive Officers
With this many hours of training, anyone in or wanting to get into the IT Industry will definitely find interesting and instructional presentations by professional speakers.
Fest Date:- 8th July 2010